1. Breakfast. More cheese and strange meats gelled in their own aspic.
2. Tour. Jewish Museum. Thought-provoking, therefore it won't be touched in this post.
3. Trip to box office at the Philharmonie. Closed 15 minutes before we got there. But you can enjoy a photo of Andy on Herbert von Karajan Strasse!
4. Free concert. Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 4, Berlin Staatsoper conducted by Daniel Barenboim. Hot muggy day--way to be built on a swamp, Berlin. But I had a great time!
And Andy had a great time!
I hope the musicians also had a great time!
Way to close down a major street to cars so pedestrians can enjoy a super great free orchestra concert, Berlin! And way to do it the night before too, so people can watch an opera! And way to open up your opera house so people can tour it while you present mini-scenes from Marriage of Figaro inside! Wish we had known about that part sooner so we could have gone, but all is forgiven, Berlin, because I kind of like you.
5. Back to Weimar.
No comments:
Post a Comment